Sign Up and Start Learning Now!
- PSYCHOSOMATIC RELEASE SERIES -
MOUTH, ANGER and STRESS
The psychosomatic technique to unblock and reintegrate unexpressed or excessive emotions
Sign me up!
1 technique, 3 application processes,
3 tests and 2 integrative variations
The “Mouth, Anger and Stress” psychosomatic release technique is part of the Applied Integrative Sciences and was developed and studied to:
- Give immediate relief to pain and psychosomatic tension in the area of the mouth, temples and neck;
- Release accumulated tension or dysfunctionally blocked emotions in this delicate area;
- Gain practical tools to intervene on an area that is often overlooked by other techniques and theories, but that is key to our emotional life (just think of its involvement in talking, arguing, eating, biting, kissing etc.)
- Free up physical and emotional tensions in these areas, unblocking connections (anatomically, at neurobiological and emotional level) with areas such as the diaphragm, cervical and lower back area, so as to achieve more impactful results on psychosomatic issues in these parts of the body too.
A practical tool for integrative professionals
A set of flexible techniques that can be applied in different contexts by professionals who work on mind-body integration such as psychologists, trainers, counsellors, teachers, physiotherapists, osteopaths, doctors etc.
The techniques and all their variations have been studied and developed over time to work on the recovery of physiological state. They do not require specific knowledge in a particular profession but can be easily integrated and developed in different areas or professional practice.
1 technique, three applications
Practical and flexible so as to provide pragmatic assistance immediately, touching different levels of experiences relating to psychosomatic responses.
3 practical tests
To immediately show those we are working with how important these mechanisms are in psychosomatic processes and for the overall wellbeing of mind and body.
2 sets of integrative variations
That enable us to integrate the physical level with the mental, perceptive and emotional sphere. Each set consists of further different sub-variations.
One-week only offer
Access the course for 17 euros instead of 47!
Section 1) Introduction
- How to use get the best out of this course
- Direct and indirect benefits
Section 2) Connections and high potential of this psychosomatic area
- A psychosomatic area that is central across many levels
- Anger, stress and other emotions in the mouth and the body
- Masseters: from survival to verbal aggression
- The lesser known diaphragm and other connections
Section 3) 3 demonstrative and awareness tests (with analysis)
- Practical TMJ test and explanation: Emotional Clenching
- Neck and shoulders (mini-test) : breadth of movement and psychosomatic blocks
- A practical test involving the tongue: physical and emotional balance
- The Tongue: analysis
Section 4) The release technique: 3 procedures
- General set up
- Process 1 – Core set up (1 area)
- Procedure 2 – Intermediate level (2 areas)
- Procedure 3 – Complete (3 areas)
- Repetitions and frequency
Section 5) Integrative Variations
- Set 1) With images, thoughts, emotions that spontaneously emerge
- Set 2) Vagal differential training
Coming soon (included in your purchase)
- New variants
- Case studies
- New application strategies
"I almost always introduce this technique at the first sitting: people appreciate its speed and pragmatism; they immediately feel the benefit and it favours the work that comes later.”
“Even though it is introduced for anger and stress, I use it a lot with anxious patients. It’s a sort of warm-up for daily overloads with integrative variations that provide long-term, deep-seated results.”
“Understanding these processes and the practical application of these techniques is particularly effective and interesting for the people we work with.
The mouth (and surrounding area) is key to the integration of various processes that range from survival to pleasure, to personal protection and socialization.
Stimulating it, we intervene on archaic reflexes (such as biting) or primary experiences (such as breastfeeding), with the exact opposite objective, however, of focusing on the here and now that needs to be managed.
In addition to this, it’s an area that is often overlooked by most methods and this means there is less likelihood of finding resistance such as ‘I don’t believe in it’ or ‘I’ve already tried and it’s not for me’, making room for curiosity and interest in trying things out first-hand."
- Fabio Sinibaldi
THE AUTHOR OF THIS METHOD
Fabio Sinibaldi, PsyD, MBPsS
Author | Research & Development Professional | Integrative Psychotherapist | Keynote Speaker
President of the Association for Integrative Sciences
CEO & Founder of Real Way of Life
Fabio is an expert in Applied Neurosciences and PsychoNeuroEndocrineImmunology which he combines with an evolutionary and ethological standpoint.
With an international career spanning more than 20 years, he is the founder of the Association for Integrative Sciences and of the Real Way of Life research and training institutes.
Working as a clinician, researcher and trainer, he is the developer of the Integrative Sciences, the Switch Model, the Integrative Functional Patterns, Isometric Emotions techniques, Ideographic Thinking, and several other integrative techniques (developed to manage psychosomatic diseases, chronic stress, trauma, self-regulation, emotions, development processes, etc. in a targeted way).
His work incorporates: neuroplasticity, brain and mental metabolism, brain networks, nutritional neuroscience, primal social intelligence, mental-postural-emotional-motor flows, and more.
He conducts seminars on The Switch Model throughout the world.
Lecturer at post graduate schools of psychotherapy and counselling, he holds seminars for universities and institutions in different countries.
Fabio regularly attends national and international congresses as a speaker, as well as an author of many successful books and articles published in different languages.
You can access this course in 2 ways
choose the one that best suits your needs!
Mode 1 - Single Course
on offer for the next few days
The course costs 47€, but we’re offering it at just 17€! 🎉
Purchasing this technique, you will have access to our content forever and will receive all future updates and additions.
NB: if you are an Integrative Sciences HUB member, this course is included in the HUB. You can find it among your courses.
Mode 2 - HUB (this course + many more)
GET EVEN MORE
If you want to get even more out of your profession and discover new techniques and practical tools, subscribe to the Integrative Sciences HUB.
By joining the HUB you will automatically find included the course Mouth, Anger and Stress as well as many other courses and techniques to:
manage anxiety, stress, emotions, and trauma; restore physiology and the correct functioning of adaptation mechanisms; promote change; adjust nutrition, metabolism and sleep; act on common processes (e.g. inflammation, allostatic load, etc.) underlying many diseases and much more.
With 90 euros a year (you can unsubscribe whenever you want, but we hope you’ll join the 89% of trainees that stay with us forever!) you can enjoy all the courses, benefits, group meetings, community interaction and much more!